Every year, thousands of the top fire, electrical, and building safety professionals from all over the country — and around the world — consider attendance at the NFPA Conference & Expo® a MUST. Why do they keep coming back? They know there’s no better place to be when they’re looking for ways to do a better job…update their knowledge…solve a problem…save money…make more money…keep up with their competition…and much more. There are plenty of great reasons to attend, including:
2. Network with your peers. There will be plenty of opportunities to meet fellow professionals to exchange information and ideas.
3. Select sessions for your specific needs. With 11 tracks and more than 125 sessions to choose from, you can schedule your time for maximum advantage.
5. Earn valuable continuing education units. CEUs help you keep up with your continuing education requirements.
6. Gain up-to-date knowledge on current industry topics. NFPA helps develop the codes and standards, so you can be sure you’re getting the most current technical information available.
8. Enjoy Chicago’s central location. Whether you drive or fly, Chicago is easily accessible.
10. Advance your career faster. Make connections and get industry insights — all in one place!
For more information, on the 2015 NFPA Conference and Expo go to: nfpa.org/conference.