Now open! Submit your session proposals online now through Monday, September 15 for the 2015 NFPA Conference & Expo® in Chicago. The event will be held June 22-25, 2014 at the McCormick Place Convention Center.
The NFPA Conference & Expo is widely regarded as the most comprehensive event in the industry. With approximately 5,000 attendees, it is the year's largest and most important event for the fire protection, life safety, and electrical industries.
If you'd like to share your knowledge and best practices, we invite you to send us your session proposals in any of the following topic areas:
Electrical • Fire Protection Engineering • Fire & Emergency Services • Emergency Preparedness/Business Continuity • Building & Life Safety • Health Care • Loss Control/Prevention • Detection & Notification • Fire Suppression • Codes & Standards • Public Education • Sustainability & Research
This is a great opportunity to:
- Share your knowledge and expertise
- Increase your exposure and visibility in your industry
- Add to your resume and your list of achievements
- Meet valuable contacts and resources for your professional network
- Receive a complimentary registration to NFPA Conference & Expo