During today's NFPA Association Technical Meeting in Las Vegas, the following action has taken place on NFPA 5000®, Building Construction and Safety Code®:
- 5000-1 Motion to Reject Second Revision No. 2 thereby retaining First Draft text Passed.
- 5000-2 Motion to Reject an Identifiable Part of Second Correlating Revision No. 6, thereby recommending First Draft text Not Pursued.
- 5000-3 Motion to Reject Second Revision No. 115 and any related portions of related First Revision No. 434, thereby recommending previous edition text Passed.
- 5000-4 Motion to Accept Public Comment No. 25 Passed.
- 5000-5 Motion to Reject Second Revision No. 71 and any related portions of First Revisions, Reject Second Revisions No. 79, No. 72 and No. 73, thereby deleting new sections, corresponding annex and references Not Pursed.
NFPA 5000 was passed with 3 amending motions. NFPA 5000 COMPLETED.