The fifth-largest convention center in the United States, Mandalay Bay is once again home to this year's NFPA Conference & Expo. If you're joining us here in Las Vegas, here are a few things you need to know:
- The NFPA registration area opens this morning at 7:00 am and is located in the Mandalay Bay Foyer on level 2 of the South Convention Center. Remember to bring a picture ID.
- If you're here to attend the NFPA Technical Meeting later this week, your badges will be available on Wednesday or Thursday morning.
- You'll need to bring your conference badge with you when you attend any of the more than 150 education sessions this week. You can scan your badget at the back of each session room to qualify for CEU credits.
- Education sessions begin at 8:00 am.
- Mandalay Bay is a big place -- be sure to wear comfortable shoes. There are maps of the complext in your on-site guide (pages 18-21).
Enjoy the show!