These codes and standards and many others will be reviewed at this year's Association Technical Meeting.
NFPA Conference & Expo offers classes that will address proposed changes in the 2014 editions of NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code®, NFPA 25, Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems and NFPA 96, Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations. Classes include:
Tuesday, June 11
- T14. 2014 NEC Changes
- T28. NFPA 25, 2014 Edition: What Is New and Different?
- T64. Changes to the 2014 Edition of the Standard on Commercial Cooking (NFPA 96)
Friday, June 14 after the Association Technical Meeting
- 1-Day Seminar: Proposed Revisions to the 2014 NEC®
- Half-Day Seminar: Changes to NFPA 25 Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems (2014 Edition)
Plus, there are a number of classes that discuss the significant changes in the 2013 editions of NFPA 13, 13R, 13D, NFPA 72® and NFPA 654. Check out the seminar details and session descriptions now and start planning your week in Chicago. These are a few classes to get you started:
- 3-Day Seminar: NFPA 13 Installation of Sprinkler Systems (2013)
- M17. Protection for Storage Occupancies 101 (NFPA 13, 2013 Edition)
- M46. NFPA 13 Sprinkler Omission Rules Explained
- T36. Residential Sprinkler Update (NFPA 13/13R/13D)
- 3-Day Seminar: NFPA 72® National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (2013)
- 2-Day Seminar: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Fire Alarms Certificate (2013 NFPA 72®)
- T18. 2013 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code — Changes
- T69. Fire Alarm System Documentation Requirements - Understanding the New Chapter 7
- W40. Notification Appliance Requirements of NFPA 72, 2013 Edition
- 2-Day Seminar: NFPA 654 Dust Explosion Hazards (2013)
If you have not yet registered for this year's Conference & Expo, do so now!