New for 2013! The Electric Vehicle Safety Showcase will address the potential hazards encountered in an electric vehicle (EV) collision, and safety considerations for the growing installed base of charging stations in residential, commercial, and public spaces.
Get information on the NFPA’s first responder training programs, and NEC® provisions on proper installation, inspection, and maintenance of charging stations at the Electric Vehicle Safety Showcase at the Expo.
If you are a fleet manager, municipal authority, utility worker, first responder, or electrical contractor and you are affected by issues surrounding the growth in electric vehicle usage and the build out of the battery-charging infrastructure, then check out the conference sessions that focus on emergency services:
- M02. Performance Requirements for Emergency Responder Interoperable Electronic Equipment
- T02. Emergency Responder Research to Practice
- T40. Best Practices for Emergency Response to Incidents Involving Electric Vehicle Battery Hazards
- T72. Deployment of Hydrogen Fuel Cells – Safety Considerations and Resources
- W08. What 30 Years of Emergency Service Vehicle Driver Training Has Taught Us
- W09. All Hazards Emergency Response Teams (ERT) – Public and Private Partnerships
- W43. Traffic Incident Management: Protecting Our First Responders and Motorists
- And more!
For more information on the Electric Vehicle Safety Showcase, contact Jerry Carter