These codes and standards AND MANY OTHERS will be reviewed at this year's Association Technical Meeting. This means that guidelines for dust explosions, fire pumps, sprinklers, fire alarms and signaling are likely to change. Technical Committee Members who are contributing their real-world knowledge to the process will be teaching many of the sessions and seminars. What a great opportunity for you to learn directly from those who are involved in codes and standards development!
- NFPA 13-2013: Changes for Installation Requirements (M09)
- NFPA 13-2013: Changes for Storage Requirements (M20)
- NFPA 13, 13R, and 13D: 2013 Changes for Residential Requirements (M40)
- Combustible Dust Swirls Amid Changes for NFPA 61 and NFPA 654 (M49)
- Fire Sprinkler Systems Plan Review (T15)
- 2013 Edition of NFPA 20: An Update on Stationary Fire Pumps (W05)
- The 2013 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code: 3 Panel Discussions on Proposed Changes (M12, M25, M45)
If you have not yet registered for this year's Conference & Expo, do so now!