The Report of the Motions Committee identifies Certified Amending Motions for documents in the Fall 2011 revision cycle that may be considered at the 2012 Association Technical Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 11-14, 2012.
The eight documents with Certified Amending Motions are as follows:
- NFPA 59A, Standard for the Production, Storage, and Handling of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
- NFPA 75, Standard for the Protection of Information Technology Equipment
- NFPA 150, Standard on Fire and Life Safety in Animal Housing Facilities
- NFPA 275, Standard Method of Fire Tests for the Evaluation of Thermal Barriers Used Over Foam Plastic Insulation
- NFPA 499, Recommended Practice for the Classification of Combustible Dusts and of Hazardous (Classified) Locations for Electrical Installations in Chemical Process Areas
- NFPA 1951, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Technical Rescue Incidents
- NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting
- NFPA 1991, Standard on Vapor-Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies
The Report also identifies a list of 28 Consent Documents receiving no NITMAMS and, therefore, will be forwarded directly to the NFPA Standards Council for issuance on December 13, 2011.
This Fall 2011 Report will be incorporated into a Final Motions Committee Report for the 2012 Association Technical Meeting which will be made available by May 4, 2012. In addition to Consent Documents and Certified Amending Motions on documents in the Fall 2011 revision cycle, the Final Report will include Consent Documents and Certified Amending Motions on documents in the Annual 2012 revision cycle.